I AM – The Institute for Attention & Mindfulness
David Dewulf is the founder of I AM – The Institute for Attention & Mindfulness.
I AM is a non-profit organization dedicated to building people's resilience and living happier lives. More than 15,000 people have already taken courses at I AM.
I AM offers many training courses developed by David Dewulf.
- The 8 week I AM mindfulness training
- The Mind & Heart @ work training for at work
- The I AM compassion training (heartfulness)
- The I AM communication training
- Mindfulness for kids and teens
Since 2005, I AM has been leading projects with various universities to deepen the scientific effects of mindfulness and compassion. You can find more information about these projects on attention.be
The following organizations have already trusted the I AM institute.